Last week I suddenly got the craving for some noodles so I scrounged around my pantry and came up with the ingredients for a quick and easy Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo. I think you guys are going to like this one! Here is the recipe:
– 3 chicken breasts
– 1 1/2 15oz jars of Alfredo sauce (I used Bertolli)
– 1 13.25oz can of mushrooms
– 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
1. Spray the bottom of your crock pot with Pam.
2. Cut your chicken breasts into strips. Place them on the bottom of crock pot.
3. Drain mushrooms and pour on top of chicken.
4. Cut broccoli florets into smaller pieces and place on top of mushrooms.