Even though I recently met my Weight Watchers goal weight, I am still working hard to maintain my weight loss and stay fit and healthy. That means more low calorie crock pot recipes are coming your way! This week I made a crock pot lemon garlic chicken. It was flavorful but still light and low in fat and calories and the best part was that it was easy to throw together!
– 3 Lemons, sliced
– 3 Chicken Breasts (you can choose to fillet them to make 6 thinner pieces)
– 8 cloves of garlic, minced or chopped
– 1 cup fat free chicken brother
– 1 tbsp thyme
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spray bottom of crock pot with cooking spray. Put a layer of sliced lemons and half of your garlic down.
2. Lay chicken breasts on top of lemons and garlic. Sprinkle thyme, salt, pepper on the chicken. Add the rest of the garlic and lemons to the top of the chicken.
3. Pour chicken broth over and around chicken
4. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve with broth as the “gravy.”
MY LATEST VIDEOS