A big batch of these Crock Pot Candied Pecans is the perfect party food. Great for when the family comes over and an easy snack bowl idea for your holiday party. You could also separate them into individual baggies, boxes, or mason jars and give them as gifts to family, friends or neighbors! I suggest doubling this recipe if you are going to use it for any of the above. We just made a batch to snack on as a family and didn’t need extras. I loved the crunchy nuts with a bit of cinnamon sugary sweetness!
– 1 lb bag of Halved Pecans
– 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 1/4 tsp ground allspice
– 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
I used my 3 quart crock pot for this recipe, if doubling you will need to use larger crock pot.
Turn on crock pot to low and let it heat up for 15 minutes.
1. Mix melted butter and pecans in Crock Pot.
2. Sprinkle powdered sugar over pecans while mixing.
3. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. You may want to mix 2-3 times as the pecans on the bottom may start to burn. I only mixed mine once and I lost about 10 pecans due to burning. The sugar heats up and will start to boil on the bottom. Mixing is needed!
4. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle allspice and cinnamon mixture over warm pecans. Mix as you go. Serve warm or let cool and dig in!