Candy Corn. You either love it or hate it! I happen to love the stuff and if you do too I think you will like this crock pot candy corn bark! A fun way to fancy up these little candies and perfect for your seasonal get togethers or a Halloween treat! Made right in the crock pot which uses less energy than the microwave or stove.
– One 12oz bag of white chocolate chips
– One 12oz bag of chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
– One 22oz bag of Candy Corn candies
– Wax paper
1. Place entire bag of chocolate chips and half bag of candy corn and in your crock pot. I used my small 1.5 quart slow cooker but you could double the recipe and use a bigger one! The candy corns will remain chewy, for more brittle bark, use more white chocolate chips.
2. Set on low for 1 hour. It helps to stir after about 30 minutes to make sure bottom and edges aren’t burning.
3. Stir after and hour. Chocolate and candies should be melted (not necessarily runny)
4. Spread out onto baking sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top and give them a couple minutes to melt. Spread with spatula.
6. Sprinkle candy corns on top.
7. Put in fridge for 1 hr. When cooled, break or cut apart and serve!