Sarah and her blog Repeat Crafter Me have been featured in Woman’s Day Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens Make It Yourself Magazine, Inside Crochet Magazine, Simply Homemade Magazine, OregonLive.com, Homespun Magazine, Inspired Crochet Magazine, Spoonful.com, Red Tricycle, BuzzFeed.com, Moogly Blog, and Design Wars. She is also a regular designer and contributor to AllFreeCrochet.com where her patterns have been printed in many of their eBooks.
Sarah is an author! You can find her crochet book Corner-to-Corner Lap Throws for the Family published by Annie’s Crochet HERE. Corner-to-Corner is a fun and unique way of crocheting! By following a pixel graph instead of a written pattern, you can incorporate virtually any character or image you want into a crochet blanket. This great book includes how-to instructions and step-by-step photos. Also included are instructions for 5 cute throws. All designs are made using #4 worsted-weight yarn.
In addition, Repeat Crafter Me has reach!
Media and Advertisting inquiries are welcome. Please e-mail me at [email protected]
- 1,899,874+ pageviews/month (via Google Analytics, September 2015)
- 240,000+ Repeat Crafter Me Facebook Followers
- 60,000+ Repeat Crater Me Crochet (Private Facebook Group) Members
- 133,000+ Instagram Followers
- 6,214+ Twitter followers
- 92,000+ Pinterest Followers
Sarah Zimmerman/Repeat Crafter Me, LLC proudly supports and promotes products from Yarnspirations.com, a variety of other yarn companies and craft stores, and is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I personally do not like to share any Amazon Affiliates links without first purchasing the product for myself.
Repeat Crafter Me referred below as “the Website” while Sarah Zimmerman is referred below as “the Publisher”
Last updated on 5-25-2018
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Repeat Crafter Me may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer serviceInformation you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- How We Collect and Use Information
- Analytics information. The Website use third-party analytics tools to help measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. The website may collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
- Cookies information: When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Location data:When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
- Sharing Your Information
- The Website does not sell or give out your personal information, email address, or any other information to third parties.
III. Children’s Policy
The Website does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from persons under thirteen years of age. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Website.
- Other Websites and Services
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Website and accessing the Website. The Website is not responsible for the content of linked sites.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
My advertising partners include: Google Adsense, AdThrive Media, CPMOnly, Infolinks, Sovrn, Numus Digital
This is a personal blog written and edited by me. If you have any questions, you may always contact me at [email protected] I take great pride in maintaining the integrity of this site and building it as an honest and reliable source of information and inspiration for my readers.
Although I do not maintain this blog with the sole intent of financial gain, it is helpful to have some income to offset my expenses. To this end, I receive monetary compensation for advertisements that appear on this site by third party ad networks, such as Google Adsense, AdThrive Media, CPMOnly, Infolinks, Sovrn, and Numus Digital. The ads that appear on this site are generated by these third party networks and are not chosen or necessarily endorsed by me. I also receive compensation through affiliate programs and links, such as through Amazon, Furls Fiberarts, and Craftsy. These affiliate relationships will never drive the content of my posts or influence my ability to provide my own honest opinions.
Most of the items used and reviewed on this site are purchased by me, however from time to time I also receive free sample books and products that are sent to me for review. I take pride in giving my true opinions, experiences, and assessments of all the books and products that are submitted to me. I reserve the right to opt out of publishing a review if I do not feel that it would be of interest to my readers or if I cannot be fair about my opinion. I will only endorse companies and products that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. I do not claim to be an expert on any topic or product, and any questions about a product should be verified with the manufacturer or publisher.