I have a yummy meatless recipe for you today! If you love eggplant and pasta, then this eggplant rigatoni is for you! Of course this could be easily baked in the oven as well, but if you’re a busy mom like me, you have to take advantage of the time you have. So when my two youngest were napping (OMG they were actually napping at the same time!) I put dinner together. I knew I wasn’t going to have time to prep or get dinner in the oven later that evening so I took advantage of the crock pot.
– 1lb box of Rigatoni noodles
– 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
– 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
– 24oz jar of pasta sauce
– 1 eggplant, pealed and cut into cubes
– About 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1 small onion diced (I used half a package of frozen diced onions…easy-peasy!)