Taco night is very popular at our house but this week I thought I would change it up and make fajitas. Especially since I was able to to throw the meat in the crock pot! This is a very simple recipe and you can easily add more or less of what you like.
I pretty much followed Crockpot365 again for this one:
– 2 lbs of thin cut carne asada (or you could use chicken)
– 1 or 2 packets of fajita seasoning mix (I used one but would probably use two the next time)
– 1 onion
– 2 bell peppers (I used 1 orange, 1 yellow)
– 1/2 cup of water
1. Put meat in crock pot.
2. Cut the onion and the peppers in strips, and add to the crock pot.
3. Add the fajita seasoning and water.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, or high for 6. The meat is done when it reaches desired tenderness.