Good Morning! Remember how much I talked about our love for Nutella in my Crock Pot Nutella Hot Chocolate post? I wasn't kidding! Here I combined the chocolaty gooey goodness of Nutella with fluffy warm pancakes. DROOOOL :o) Big brother didn't have preschool yesterday (MLK Day) so I thought I would make this as a special breakfast. These would also make a great Valentines Day Breakfast.
Here's what you do:
1. Prepare pancake batter. From scratch or from a mix, whatever you prefer. I took the easy route
and used Biquick.
2. Grease griddle and inside of heart shaped cookie cutters. Fill the cookie cutters with a thin layer of batter.
3. Drop a dollop of nutella in the center and immediately cover it with more batter.
4. Let cook on med-low for a couple minutes until top of pancake starts to look less runny.
5. Take cookie cutter off and flip pancake over.
6. Cook until golden brown on both sides.