I’ve seen different versions of these birds nest Cocoa Krispie Treats with Cadbury Eggs floating around the internet lately and I thought I would whip a batch for my family to celebrate the start of Spring! These take no time at all to make and are a fun treat for Easter.
Recipe makes 12 nests.
– 3 cups Cocoa Krispies Cereal
– 1 bag Cadbury Mini Eggs
– 20 Jet Puffed Marshmallows
– 1.5 tablespoons butter
– PAM cooking spray
– Muffin tin
– Wax paper
1. In saucepan on low heat, melt butter and then add marshmallows. Stir until melted.
2. Remove from heat, add Cocoa Krispies in, and stir.
3. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and plop mixture into muffin tins.
4. Spray a piece of wax paper with cooking spray and press down each blob, making a little indent in the middle.
5. Let cool and then drop in 3 mini eggs to each one.
MY LATEST VIDEOS