One thing that has helped me lose weight and now maintain it, is swapping high calorie foods for healthier options and avoiding too many carbs. I’ve been replacing pasta with spaghetti squash but I recently found a new option: veggie noodles made with the Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Cutter! This simple tool works great and easily turns zucchini (and other veggies) into stringy noodles. Zucchini noodles made a great match up with this 4-ingredient creamy crock pot chicken!
– 4 chicken breasts
– 2 cans diced tomatoes (diced tomatoes with green chiles if you want to add a little kick)
– One 10oz can cream of chicken soup
– 4 zucchini
1. Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock pot. Dump diced tomatoes and cream of chicken soup on top. Give it a little stir.
2. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5. (I cooked mine on low for 8)
3. Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Place over zucchini noodles! You can boil your zucchini noodle for 6-8 minutes to make them tender or you can eat them raw. I tried both ways and preferred the raw noodles because they had a better texture. I thought the boiled noodles were a little too soggy.