The 50 Shades of Grey movie trailer was released yesterday and while everyone is watching and talking about it, it got me thinking about all the crochet projects that could be made with grey yarn! Here is a round-up of 50 FREE crochet projects that all use a shade of grey!
50 Shades of Grey Crochet:
50 free crochet patterns that use grey yarn!
Lets start with the patterns you can find right here on my blog 🙂
1. Crochet Lamb by Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me
2. Shark Hat by Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me
3. Sock Monkey Hat by Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me
4. Baby Elephant Hat by Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me for All Free Crochet
5. Crochet Lamb Hat by Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me
6. Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties by Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me
7. Urban Granny Throw, a free Caron crochet pattern designed by Margaret Willson
8. Crochet Crocodile Clutch Purse by Sara @ My Merry Messy Life
9. Cuddly Cat Crochet Scoodie with Pockets by Tamara @ Moogly
10. Eloise Baby Sweater also by Tamara @ Moogly
11. Crochet Kiss by Kara @ Petals to Picots
12. Broomstick Lace Cowl by Kara @ Petals to Picots
13. Elephant by Stephanie @ All About Ami
14. Knotted Headband by Stephanie @ All About Ami
15. Crochet and Braid T-shirt Scarf by ChiWei @ One Dog Woof
16. Wood and Hemp Crocheted Trivet by Kadie @ Seven Alive
17. Honestly Simple Crochet Boot Cuffs from Amy @ One Artsy Mama
18. Baby Boat Booties from Bethany @ Whistle & Ivy
19. Slouchy Crochet Hat Pattern by Rebecca @ Little Monkeys Crochet
20. Manchester Handbag and Sunglasses Case by Tamara @ Moogly
21. Elegant Hat by Kim @ CrochetKim.com
22. Circus Elephant Lovie by Dedri @ Look At What I Made
23. Inspired by Taylor Beret/Tam by Kathy @ Elk Studio
24. Sunset Slouchy Hat by Elisabeth @ Calleigh’s Clips & Crochet Creations
25. Winter Waves Chevron Cowl by Lorene @ Cre8tion Crochet
26. Ingrid Scarf by Jennifer @ Fiber Flux
27. Black and Silver Dog Collar by Sara @ Posh Pooch Designs Custom Dog Clothes
28. Weight Set for Toddlers by Corina @ Stitch11
29. Ripple Baby Blanket by Lauren @ Daisy Cottage Designs
30. BF Beanies by Heidi @ Snappy Tots
31. Granny Ripple Baby Afghan by Amy @ The Stitchin’ Mommy
32. Mommy & Me Woven Purse Set by Amanda @ MNE Crafts
33. Rose Bud Tea Cozy by Debi @ Dearest Debi
34. Chic Shells Infinity Scarf by Stacey @ Busting Stitches
35. One Hour Fingerless Gloves by Nichole @ Niccupp Crochet
36. Starlight Summer Shawl by Rhondda @ Oombawka Design
37. Faux Cable Hat by Sara @ Ball Hank n’ Skein
38. Giant Crocheted Doily Rug Pattern by Sara @ Creative Jewish Mom
39. Koala hat by Niki @ cRAfter Chick
40. Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha @ Is it a Toy
41. Grey Toro Amigurumi by Lucy @ Lucy Ravenscar Crochet Creatures
42. Versatile Earflap Hat by Micah @ Micah Makes
43. Spikes Yarn Basket by Julie of Gleeful Things
44. Little Grey Mouse by Sharon @ Amigurumi To Go
45. Grey Bear by Jaimai @ K and J Dolls Blog
46. Duffle Purse by Dedri @ Look At What I Made
47. Black-White-Grey Flower Square by Color N’ Cream
48. Crochet Kitten Toy by J Pisani @ Full of Knowledge
49. Dolphin Pattern by Jackie @ Amidorable Crochet
50. Autumn Hat by Janette @ The Green Dragonfly
Julia Nyanyo says
Genius. Now thats my kind of 50 shades collection, love it!
What a great roundup, thank you!
Dedri Uys says
Haha, now THIS is my kind of fifty shades!
Doubt I'll see the movie, but I could get behind this collection!
Crochet Hooks says
so many really great choices here! Oh goodness how to choose one to make first?!?!?
I just added some variegated grey yarn (Red Heart "Dove") to my stash…..
now to decide which pattern to try first! Thank you for sharing! 🙂
YoHoHo.io unblocked is pirates fight royale where you fight for the survival with other gamers. You need to destroy