I want to collect them all! Red Heart has come out with brand new amigurumi crochet kits! They include everything you need to make each character, including a step-by-step video tutorial on Yarnspirations.com. I started with Nugget the Kitten and Bridget the Giraffe and just finished Chirp the Bird and Trevor the Frog! I can’t wait to make all 8 and I heard that there will be more designs added to the collections in the future.
*The amigurumi kits and patterns have been supplied by Red Heart Yarns. The patterns and materials are not the work of Repeat Crafter Me.
A few things to know about these amigurumi kits:
– What’s in the Kit: 1 ball of cotton yarn, thread, stitch marker, a yarn needle, crochet hook with an ergonomic handle, toy stuffing, and a pattern leaflet.
– The Yarn: The yarn is 100% recycled cotton so if you are used to crocheting with acrylic yarn like Red Heart Super Saver, this will be a bit different. All of the yarn you need is included in the kit but don’t leave the loose ends too long or you might run out before your animal is finished!
– The Hooks: The kit comes with a tapered crochet hook that is similar to Boye brand. I have a strong preference to using Susan Bates hooks which are inline so I ended up switching my hook to a Bates brand.
– Travel Size: These kits are perfect for on-the-go! They are small and compact and don’t take up much space. Very easy to bring with you on a trip or car ride or just to have a project in your purse!
– Collectables! The characters make the cutest collectables! They fit in your hand and would look adorable sitting on a shelf together or on your desk next to your computer. I plan on making the entire set and expect more animal designs to join the gang in the future! Of course they would also make a wonderful gift either just the kit themselves or the finished project.
– Additional Pattern Support: There are full video tutorials that accompany each written pattern. The pattern leaflet in the kit comes in two languages – English and French. But if you need additional support, you can find each animal in a step-by-step video tutorial HERE on Yarnspirations.
I will be sure to update this post when I make more of the cute characters from the set!
SHOP ALL OF THE RED HEART AMIGURUMI KITS HERE ON YARNSPIRATIONS.COM
Which one will you make first?! Tag me @RepeatCrafterMe on social media as well as @RedHeartYarns or use the hashtag #Yarnspo
2024 is going to be NEW YEAR of NEW PATTERNS! Let’s stay connected!
Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free patterns straight to your inbox!
Repeat Crafter Me Facebook
Repeat Crafter Me Instagram
Repeat Crafter Me Pinterest
Repeat Crafter Me YOUTUBE