Love Bugs

I brought out the pipe cleaners, pom poms and goggle eyes for some afternoon crafty fun. With Valentines Day in mind, we created Love Bugs by using pom poms for the body, heart shaped felt stickers for the feet, goggle eyes, and pipe cleaners for antennae!

The best part of these little critters is that the feet are stickers so you can stick them wherever you want…

Like on your shirt!
or on the window!
I also pulled out the pasta strainer for more fun with the pipe cleaners.
This project was a little easier for my 2-year-old and kept him occupied for awhile.
I heart pipe cleaners :o)

Comments

Thanks Vicky! I just took a quick look at your blog and I like what I see! I am a new follower of yours as well :o) Looks like you also have two boys. I may have to ask you for advice along the way!

Your lovebugs turned out sooooo cute! And I love how you used the strainer to make an activity too!! Very creative! I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-) I also wanted to invite you to come link up at TGIF kid oriented Linky Party – http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties – I know my readers would love this too =-)
    Have a great weekend,
    Beth

Oh my goodness! These guys are too cute. Think I'm going to pin these and do something like this with my little guy as a Valentines Day activity.

I'm visiting you from Sharing Saturday and am your newest follower on GFC.

Lisa, I am following you now as well! I like your glitter play dough. I have a play dough blog post coming this month as well. Also, thank you so much for the compliment on my blog name. I spent many sleepless nights racking my brain for clever blog names. Everything I came up with seemed to already be taken. But I am happy with this name :o) -Sarah

Thanks MiaB! I started following you last week :o) Really glad you like the header. I have been sprucing up my blog a little this weekend and that is a new element. I want to do more, but all the HTML coding is throwing me for a loop!