- 1 1/2 cups of pre-washed quinoa. You can buy pre-washed quinoa in a box at Safeway and Trader Joes or check your local grocery store.
- 3 cups chicken broth (or vegetable)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- large handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- 1/2 block of feta cheese, crumbled
1. Pour quinoa in crock pot. Add olive oil and stir around.
2. Add chicken broth, salt, cinnamon, and almonds and stir around.
3. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-4 hours. (I cooked mine on high for almost 3 hours).