Crocheted Fall Wreath

I love fall, I love wreaths, I love to crochet… so naturally I crocheted a fall wreath for our front door :)

Crochet Fall Wreath Pattern

16 inch Foam Wreath
4 colors of yarn
Size H Crochet Hook
Tapestry Needle

Chain 23,
SC in second chain from hook and the rest of the way across, chain 1, turn (22 SC)

You will continue to SC rows making…
5 rows with your first color (yellow)
8 rows with your second color (orange)
10 rows with your third color (brown)
3 rows with your 4th color (blue)

Continue this pattern 6 times so in the end you will have 6 sections of each color. Fasten off and weave in all ends.

Sew onto your wreath. Just be sure to line up each color to itself.

Embellish with my Teeny Tiny Crochet Pumpkins. You can find the pattern HERE.
The leaves are a free pattern from Wind Rose Fiber Studio. You can find the pattern HERE.
Crochet a series of rows to make a bow or loop to hang wreath with. Mine was 6 SC wide and about 3 ft long.
Happy Harvest!
*** You may make and sell products from my patterns but if you do I ask that you link back to my post. Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish photo’s as your own.***

Want more free patterns? Keep in touch on my Repeat Crafter Me Facebook Page for new pattern sneak peeks and when they will be available on my blog!

This is adorable… your creativity is so amazing, I don't know how you do it (but I'm sure glad you do, and that you share it with us!!)

If it's just a solid rectangle, won't it bunch up in some places? I'm going to make this, so I just wanted to be prepared if that's the case lol.

Love this. I'm also thinking it would be a nice pattern to change up the colors and decorations for other holidays. I'm thinking a Valentine's day one with red, pink, and white colors and some hearts.

4. Nicole Davis says

Love it. May I ask how you tied the bow at the top. It looks beautiful. I love the colors you choose to use.

• Anonymous says

I don't think it's tied at all. just different lengths of crocheted strips folded in half. A short strip was folded in half vertically and secured at the top of the bow. A second longer strip folded in half and slid horizontally into the loop, then a strip slid in behind the horizontal loop.

Hope I made sense to you.

I hadn't seen the summer wreath but just looked it up and absolutely love it! I really like the large flowers. Thanks for mentioning it. I will have to pin it and put it on my to-do list for next summer :)

sooooo cute!very very cute… I love to crochet. I'm a;lmost tempted by this one, even though we don't really do wreaths here in the UK. I'll be pinning it in case!

I love the pattern! I just bought a new house and wanted to put something classy out on my front door for my favorite season. This will be put in the works soon!

7. Melissa says

Did you use Vanna's Choice yarn? Could you tell me the names of the colors & brand? I really love what you used & would love to make my own. Thank you.

Yes, I used Vanna's Choice yarn for the orange (Rust or it might of been Terracotta…sorry I am not sure but both would look nice), yellow (Mustard) and brown (Chocolate) and the Turquoise is Loops & Threads™ Impeccable™ Yarn in Aqua. Hope this helps!

This is beautiful! I've only crocheted when my mother in law has been visiting so she was by my side ready to help me when I messed up but I think I am going to try your wreath out and see how I do. Thanks for such a pretty idea!

I just finished this wreath. Thanks for the pattern!

PS – was the foam wreath supposed to be a 12" (not 16") foam wreath instead? I bought a 12" wreath by accident and found that my striped wreath cover fit perfectly, and I was glad that I didn't buy the 16" wreath.

I have no idea how to crochet but I just knitted the main striped 'scarf' and am working on the bow, but I need help with the pumpkins- I don't know how to knit little pieces like that. Thanks for sharing!

This is beautiful! It's a bit late for Fall for me, so I might try it with Christmasy colors. What would you suggest to add as embellishments?

You are SO creative! I love it…! <3 Fall is my favorite season. (I'm originally from Connecticut – that may be why) I love the warm colors, and the fall traditions. This is beautiful… maybe I'm going to try this for next year! Thank you so much for sharing!

13. Kerry says

Can someone please post crochet directions for the bow? I don’t know how to make it and I love this fall wreath. The bow really sets it off! THANK YOU!!