1 (16 oz) package Oreo cookies
1 (8 oz) package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 package of white chocolate chips or Almond Bark (I found that Almond Bark actually worked better)
Ingredients for snowman face and earmuffs:
- Pull and Peel Twizzlers. You only need about 1.5 inches of a single strand for top part of earmuff.
- Red M&M's.
- Black Sugar Pearls Sprinkles
- Orange triangle sprinkles (I found mine in a sprinkle set at Michaels)
1. Begin by eating two Oreo cookies (optional) :)
2. Crush entire package of Oreo cookies. I used my food processor but you could put them in a plastic back and use a rolling pin.
3. Mix entire package of cream cheese with Oreo crumbs. Don't be afraid to use your hands to make sure it is all mixed and squished together.
4. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and dip into melted chocolate and place onto wax paper.
5. Wasting no time, add on snowman face and earmuffs.
Now, I hope you'll check out some other fabulous cookie recipes to try this holiday season from some very talented bloggers!