Ever since I found out I was having a girl, I started buying hair accessories. I am a little embarrassed to say that the pile of hair bows, clips and headbands is stacked pretty high and she hasn’t even arrived yet! In fact, I don’t even know is she will be born with any hair! But I had a skinny wall in her room that was begging to be decorated and I thought a hair bow holder would be perfect. It’s fun way to display and organize her hair accessories and a colorful wall piece as well. And the best part is, this hair bow holder can easily convert into a message board when she is older (there is cork board under the fabric!).
You will need:
– Wood frame
– Roll or large piece of cork board (found at craft stores)
– Elastic ribbon (found at craft or fabric stores)
– Thumb tacks (flat-head tacks work best)
– A piece of fabric large enough to cover the inside area of your frame
– Hot glue gun
– Spray paint (if you want to paint your frame)
– Cup hooks (mine are 7/8″ white cup hooks from Home Depot)
You could make this in any size or shape you want but I chose a 30″x8″ frame that fits my space. I found this old frame at Goodwill for just a couple of dollars.