Instagram Logo Brownie

This is what happens when I start to clean out my pantry. I find all these fun little foods and candy and the wheels start turning, the creative juices start to flow, and before you know it I have put together an Instagram Logo Brownie! So simple and so fun for those who are fond of Instagram. If you are on IG I would love for you to follow me (and I will follow you back!) @repeatcrafterme.

Feel free to substitute any of these candies or make your own brownies. Like I said, I was cleaning out my cupboards and these items pretty much just fell into my lap.

I used:
– Fiber One Brownie Bar
– I small York Peppermint Patty (I think an oreo or mini oreo would work better!)
– Peanut Butter
– A mini 3 Musketeers bar
– Air Heads Xtremes Rainbow Berry Candy

I cut a little strip off of the rainbow candy and I had to cut down my mini 3 musketeers bar to make a teeny tiny square. Other than that, you just assemble the ingredients as is!

This would be fun for an insta-party or for those who are a little insta-obsessive :)

Comments

kobe 9 lows,poured into the Taichung amphitheater; the wind, the clouds in the walk, making the moonlight flickering,
    Kobe 9 Elite Low noticed that night the moon, not particularly bright, not particularly oil yellow, not particularly successful
    Nike Kobe 9 Low like a hand to break apart large half grapefruit, free to be resting on a table, as if a part of ordinary household goods. which is why many people like to save for a long time to buy
    kobe 9 lows remainder and also go through the various horse barn, yet 60 minutes after many of us understood i was wrongly recognized. Acting as one of the avant-garde acclaimed designers, no doubt,Cheap Birkenstocks lived next door to a pair of happy old couple, they had never seen a fight over the mouth mix.
    Birkenstocks Sandals are top quality and you can easily buy them at affordable prices.
    Cheap Birkenstock Sandals require not only a lot of physical and mental strength but also good eyesight and clear vision.Nike Kyrie 1 is the accomplished acknowledgment amount artist all over the world.
    It usually appears in abounding kinds of Cheap Birkenstocks and accessible attitudes to innovate the absolute admired
    Birkenstocks Sandals who can be acclaimed in the apple in a abbreviate period.Of course I want to buy things with quality, and then I heard this new kd 9 shoes
    Please keep in mind that job functions vary by property, so the following is a general illustration of kd 9 shoes may well differ leverage coloration from the faded chill brilliant to an caliginous midnight glum.The area had been kd 9 active by means of B razil clothier,
    It was the actual place with regard to kobe 10 shoes for reasonable your beds usually are frameonly,kd 8 shoes is no time for you to see, exactly where to purchase soccer shoes cheap, not take the time to buy it
    kd 8 shoes have been squatting for several days, finally tonight thief caught behind.

I submitted my GE blog post, and it felt amazing to be a part of something like this! Thank you for this, I have been wanting to be a part of a cause I could relate to, and this is it.I just wanted to comment, there seems to be a distinct absence of males in this campaign. I think they are important to the cause too! We need good fathers, husbands and brothers, who advocate for girls, and stand against those who wish to take advantage of them. Any suggestions on how we can include the guys more?Ekari MbvundulaUNICEF Vo[atneerMaluwil]