My good friend and fellow crocheter Kara at Petals to Picots has created something all of us could really use on a daily basis: A Printable Crochet Project Planner! Kara hasn’t left out any details in this easily printable planner that is packed with the most used tools and references for all crocheters! My favorite part are the templates. Yep she even included grid paper for things like custom Corner-to-Corner Crochet projects!
What’s in the Printable Crochet Project Planner?
- A pretty cover page … because ever planner deserves a pretty cover!
- A formatted table of contents page ready to be filled in … you decide the layout of your planner.
- Project planner pages … record your hook and yarn sizes, pattern source, and other relevant information.
- Design templates for every project … standard graph and dot grid paper; vertical striping planner; and circular, triangular, and hexagon design grids.
- Handy crochet reference and resource pages … yarn weights and fiber types, hook sizes and conversions, stitch abbreviations, stitch chart symbols for both standard and Tunisian crochet, laundry symbol references, and more!
- Inventory tracking for the hooks and yarn you already own.
- Handy term and measurement conversions to make it both U.S. and U.K. friendly.
- Cheat sheets on turning chains, hat formulas, standard sizing and yarn requirements for commonly crocheted items, and more!
- Measurement record to track sizing information for the loved ones you crochet for most.
- Gift labels in three colors with most commonly used laundering suggestions.
The planner is also completely customizable! Print the whole planner or just the pages that meet your current needs and arrange the pages in an order and system that works best for you.
Check this out… A page dedicated to the Basic Crochet Hat Formula!
Current works-in-progress are all in order! No need to try and guess which hook and yarn color you were using. It all can be written down and recorded!
Kara has graciously offered all Repeat Crafter Me readers 25% off the price of the Printable Crochet Project Planner now through the of the month (4/30)!
Use coupon code RCM25 at checkout!
Thanks so much Kara!
PS – Kara has the best Magic Ring tutorial on her blog. Find it HERE.