Crochet Coin Purse

I love when a crochet pattern is easy and the end product turns out so completely perfect. Like these crochet coin purses! They pattern was simple and worked up quickly. And once you get the hang of it, attaching it to the frame was a cinch. I don’t usually buy patterns, but I couldn’t find a free one that I liked so I purchased this one from The Hook Hound. The directions were clear and I am so happy with the end result. Made from premium acrylic yarn, each coin purse measures 3” x 1 1/2” when snapped shut. Purse dimensions are 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” when folded flat. The “Everything Mary” brand frame was purchased from JoAnn’s fabric store.

If you like this coin purse and want one of your own, this is your lucky day because I will be giving one away in my 500 fan giveaway! Once I reach 500 Facebook fans I will give you all the details. So if you like what you see here, be sure to follow the Repeat Crafter Me Facebook Page!

Comments

• Anonymous says

I know it has been ages since I chatted with you on Etsy about your little coin purse. I was hoping that I could now get one. Could you reply back to me at my email, through Etsy or however you would like to handle it. pw74015@yahoo.com Pamela Westin

I bought this same pattern on Etsy from The Hook Hound and have made several of these little beauties already. They're a fun and inexpensive 2 hour project and makes a great little gift! Your's turned out beautifully, I used Cotton yarn for mine, Sugar 'n Cream brand and it worked very well, not to mention being VERY inexpensive. Have you tried the wider purse frame? I made 3 with the regualr size frame and 1 with the wider one, very easy to adjust to suit! Thanks for sharing yours! I just <3 Crochet!

Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. These are the cutest coin purses. Makes me wish I paid more attention when Mom was trying to teach me how to crochet.

I can't wait to see what you link up next week. Have a wonderful weekend.

Michelle

Pinned! Wow they are gorgeous ~ I love your choice of colors!! I'm a new crocheter and have been having fun with a bunch of easy projects. These look like something that I could do! 😀 TFS!
    xo
    Heather

LOVE these! And I don't usually buy patterns either, but sometimes it is worth it rather than struggling or spending hours looking for something free! I've been wanting to make some little purses like these too but keep forgetting to buy the frames when I'm in the US and doing a JoAnne's spree! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

So fun & creative! I wish I could crochet… but I'm passing this link onto a friend of mine who LOVES too make.
    I wonder if you would consider linking this post up with MY craft linky party — This tutorial is perfect for linking up and showing my followers your design and idea. I follow my new bloggers I find and love. I use Pinterest also to showcase my favourite designs and ideas. WIN for all. http://www.snapdragonshots.com/2012/05/sunday-school-linky-party.html
    jennie. x

Hi,
    I love this little purse! I'd like to purchase the pattern from "the hook hound" on Etsy. But before I do I wanted to find the frames to make them with. JoAnn's here doesn't carry them and I can't find them online. Can you tell me how wide (closed) and tall the frame is so I can find a substitute for the Everything Mary frame? I hate to order some frames and have them not work with the pattern. I would really appreciate your help. susieq57w@yahoo.com

Thanks,