Crochet Seattle Seahawks Hat

I know it’s baseball season, but I already have football on my mind! I had a request for a Seahawks hat a couple months ago and finally had some time this weekend to make it. I followed Alli Crafts 9-12 Earflap FREE hat pattern. The color pattern is as follows: Rows 1-4: blue, Row 5: gray, Row 6-8: green, Row 9: gray, Row 10-12: Blue.

Since this was made for a little girl, I added on a flower with button center. The larger flower pattern is HERE and the smaller flower is HERE. The flower is tied on and can be removed.
The Seahawks logo is hand cut from felt. I hot glued the felt together and sewed it on with 2-ply white yarn and a tapestry needle. It measures 3.5 x 1.5 inches.
If you are a fan of Seattle sports, you might also like my Washington Huskies Crochet Hat  :o)

Would you mind sharing what type of yarn and what colors? We are big Seahawks fans and the colors you used are perfect!

Hi Amy! Great question! I used Loops & Threads™ Impeccable™ Yarn in Royal Blue and Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn in Fern. I can't remember exactly what the gray was…I think it was Vanna's Choice as well. Let me know if you have any other questions! -Sarah

2. Meredith says

My husband is thrilled that the hat is in the original franchise colors. I've promised to duplicate for our little girl once she's here! Thanks for sharing. :)

This is great, Im going to try to make it with different colors (sorry, Steelers fan here) but its an awesome pattern and that added flower makes it just perfect for a little girl!!

I searched for "seahawks crochet hat" thinking it was a long shot, and what do you know, one of my FAVORITE blogs came up! Didn't know you were a WA girl (hadn't paid attention to the about me) I'm from Spokane…so Go Cougs 😉 Love the Seahawks Hat, it gave me the inspiration for a boys version.

Denver Broncos???? My son has been a fan since he was 7! (Don't know why, we live in Nevada, and oh, btw he's 36!) but he and his wife had their first child, a girl, last summer and he's got just about every Bronco piece of clothing he could find that fits her. This would be something he couldn't buy!

[url=]ガガミラノマニュアル35MMスーパーコピー 私は友人と仲間の時計愛好家には、この時計のイメージは、代表的な調査ではない―、私は―知っている独特の形状とは明らかに信じられないほどの造り品質にもかかわらず、彼らの誰も、本当に声を絶対と即時の驚き。ブガッティのスーパースポーツの腕時計をここで、車で十分でない–ファンキーに見えます、しかし、それは現れますがあまりに大きくて、であるにはあまりに重すぎて「芸術のための芸術」としている。[/url]

[url=]人気の春夏シャネルベルトコピー流行ファッションや定番アイテムなどファッションアイテムが勢揃いシャネル CHANEL レディースファッション ファッション雑貨・小物 ベルト を海外通販!美しいシャネルのサングラス、格安のシャネルのサングラスコピーこれらの魅力的な割引シャネルのサングラスだけでなく、暑い夏に目を保護することも するのに十分な美しさと優雅さを追加します。シャネル サングラス カメリア・最安価格をぶった斬り![/url]

[url=]Gaga Milanoスーパーコピー時計販売、 はガガミラノコピー時計販売・通販店です . 0.316883211 レプリカGaga Milanoのマーカー: ローズ ゴールドのアプライド インデックス ガガミラノOTコピー、SS品、N品、価格、品質の保証,2015人気偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国) . レプリカガガミラノ時計Blog:[/url]