Taco night is a favorite at our house. But this week I thought I would change up our usual ground beef tacos with some crock pot chicken! With just a couple ingredients, you will have the perfect chicken taco fillings.
-4 chicken breasts
-1 16oz. jar of salsa (I used mild)
-1 packet of chicken taco seasoning
1. Place chicken at the bottom of crock pot.
2. Sprinkle taco seasoning packet over the chicken.
3. Cover with entire jar of salsa.
4. Cook on low for approx. 8 hours.
5. When done, shred chicken in the crock pot and let sit for about 10 more minutes so the chicken can absorb the sauce.
I served ours on soft flour tortillas, topped with lettuces, shredded cheese, sour cream and avocado. The boys love topping their own tacos and my husband spiced his up with tabasco sauce. A hit all around!