Sometimes the simplest hats turn out the cutest. And oh.my.goodness this hat is just too cute for words. My pictures don't capture how soft and snuggly this sweet little polar bear is! Made with bulky weight yarn, it works up quick and is perfect for a boy or girl! I added a removable red flower for baby sister which gives it a little holiday spirit.
- Loops & Threads Charisma yarn in White (sold at Michaels craft stores)
- Small amount of black worsted weight yarn for the nose and to sew on the eyes.
- Size I9 (5.50mm) Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Poly-fil stuffing for the nose
- 2 small black buttons for eyes
Magic Ring Tutorial
SC = Single Crochet
DC = Double Crochet
Ch = Chain
Polar Bear Hat Pattern: