I have a weak spot for Mexican food. Tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, beans, rice... I could seriously eat it every day! Too bad this doesn't fit into my diet plan so well. Until I came across Weight Watchers Ranch Chicken Tacos! So easy, so good, and so diet friendly :)
- 3-4 Eating Right (97% fat free) chicken breasts
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (I chose Mild)
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups low sodium and fat free chicken broth
- shredded lettuce
- pico de gallo or salsa
- light or fat free sour cream
- taco shells
1. Put chicken, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth in Crock Pot.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours
3. Shred chicken with fork and let it soak up the broth.
Serve in taco shells topped with lettuce, tomato/salsa, and sour cream.
This shredded chicken is so flavorful, moist and tasty! Perfect for tacos, tostadas, enchiladas, salads, and soup! I even added a little of it to some pre-made tortilla soup from the grocery store deli. YUM!
Serving Size: 2 Tacos
Weight Watchers Points: 6
Fat: 10 grams