I am kind of obsessing over owls again… actually I never stopped obsessing so I hope you enjoy all the owl projects I post 🙂 The boys are celebrating their half birthdays this week and half birthdays call for cupcakes! I used candy corns and mini M&M’s to make some fun Fall Owl Cupcakes that are almost too cute to eat!
– Cupcakes (any flavor). Mine are from a yellow cake box mix.
– Mini M&M’s
– White Candy Melts
– Candy Corn
– Frosting (Butter Cream flavor worked great)
Bake cupcakes and decorate as follows:
1. Frost your cupcake. Add the candy melts (upside down) for eyes.
2. Dab two brown M&M’s with frosting and stick on top of the candy melts for eyeballs.
3. Find a candy corn that has been “misprinted”..you know, the ones where the white tip got left off. There is always a handful of these in every bag. Cut off the yellow and place on cupcake for the beak.
4. Add the mini M&M’s in 3 rows to represent the “feathers.”
5. Stick two candy corns on either side as the wings.