I seem to have a sweet tooth lately (sorry Weight Watchers the holidays got to me). I came up with my own version of the popular candy sleigh and I think it’s perfect for a centerpiece, a classroom party, or on your office desk during the holidays! You could even gift it! I’ve made it easy with a free sleigh printable. You will just need to pick up a couple pieces of candy!
– Two regular sized candy canes
– One Hershey bar (I got the holiday “candy cane” version)
– Printable Sleigh <<< Click to download
– Scotch tape
– Red card stock paper
– One milk chocolate Santa (1oz) (optional)
– Candy to fill the sleigh (like miniature Reese’s)
– Chocolate Reindeer (optional)
I found my candy at a fabulous local candy store called Powell’s Sweet Shoppe but I am sure you can purchase the chocolates at your local drug store or on Amazon.