A basic chocolate fudge recipe can easily be made in the crock pot! Doubling the recipe makes plenty for parties and family gatherings. Or wrap them up for a sweet homemade gift! Each batch makes about 30 pieces.. more if you cut them smaller or spread it thinner.
– 1 (24oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1 (140z) can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 Tablespoon salted butter
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Cooking spray (Pam)
– Parchment paper
Want different flavors? Use milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or white chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. OR when you pour your fudge into the pan, first add a layer of candy or cookies (I’m thinking a layer of oreo cookies with fudge on top! Yum!) Lots of different ways to add to this recipe!
1. Spray bottom and sides of crock pot well with cooking spray.
2. Add all ingredients.
3. Cook on high for 30 minutes or low for 1 hour. You will need to mix every 15 minutes especially if your crock pot cooks hot like mine. You don’t want the chocolate to burn. Keep an eye on the edges.
4. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spread mixture. Let chill in fridge for a couple hours before you cut it up into squares!