No better way to welcome in the Fall season than with these Crock Pot Cinnamon Stuffed Apples! A sweet treat that is quick, easy, and comforting. Leaving your house with a lovely cinnamon spice aroma!
6 Gala Apples
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans (use granola or oats for a nut free version)
3 tablespoon stick butter cut into 6 chunks
1/2 cup apple juice (one kids juice box works great!)
- Scoop out top stem and core/seeds of apples.
- In separate bowl mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans together.
- Put one butter chunk and spice mixture into each apple.
- Place apples into crock pot and pour apple juice around base of apples.
- Cover and cook on high for approx. 3 hours.
Serve as is or top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!