Great news! I just got word from Furls Crochet that they would like to host a giveaway for their new Odyssey crochet hook right here on Repeat Crafter Me! You may have recently seen this hook being used in my latest project the Rainbow Harlequin (posted on my Facebook and Instagram). Now let me tell you a little bit about this hook and why I am loving it so much!
Here are the facts:
- This hook is a state-of-the-art 2 piece construction, with a nickel-plated pewter neck and a cosmetic grade black resin body, packaged in a red-wine velvet foam box
- The pewter neck of the hook is chrome-smooth, making for easy stitches and great crocheting speed
- The resin body of the hook is extremely light weight
- This weight differential creates a unique center of gravity in the hook which gives it a lot of inertia. This means when energy is driven through the hands and into the hook, it stays in the hook as crocheting momentum and takes less physical strain to work through stitches and continue crocheting
- The Odyssey is made in a new streamlined shape which is extremely comfortable to grip. While not as ergonomic as our Candy Shop and Alpha Series models, the body shape of the Odyssey relieves acute tension in the joints and ligaments around your knuckles, hands, and wrists
Seriously the Odyssey hook is so sleek and smooth! It feels as if it rocks back and forth in your hand, complimenting your movements. So comfortable and easy to maneuver! And I love how classy it is. You know I always make sure to carry a hook with me when I am out, well this is one piece that I want to show off!
Currently the Odyssey is available in sizes F, G, H and I (with sizes E, J and K soon to be released!). You can purchase one RIGHT HERE! Or enter to win the size H by entering through the rafflecopter widget below!
Thank you Furls for this great giveaway! One winner will win the size H Odyssey Crochet Hook. Open worldwide!
Here is more info on the Rainbow Harlequin blanket I’m making:
This is the Greenway pattern using the Harlequin stitch. It’s a free pattern on Berroco.com.
CLICK HERE to download the free pattern!
I am using Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Baby Yarn in Cheery Cherry, Goldfish, Duckie, Sweat Pea, and Aqua and the size H Odyssey Hook.